Customized Training to Advance Your Company’s Greatest Asset
Professional Education staff closely collaborates with corporate partners to design educational training opportunities for your engineers and other valuable employees.
Working together with your company and UConn faculty, we develop customized training and development programs to meet the specific training needs of corporations. By identifying the training needs of your company, we develop curriculum and course content, and deliver a tailored program to address your individual training objectives.
- Convenience – We design and deliver the program around your company’s constraints and requirements to make it more convenient for you and the participants.
- Flexibility – We can deliver the program on-site at your location, or online modality with an interactive environment with our faculty to study high quality content. We can also provide flexibility and reach across your company's multiple locations, including international offices.
- Relevance – Acquire skill sets that are relevant to the daily objectives of your workforce.
- No Work Disruption – Classes can be scheduled during afternoons or evenings to avoid any workday interruptions.
- Quality – Participants have direct interaction with UConn engineering faculty.
- Customized Training – Opportunities are geared toward your needs.
- Sample Topics – Underwater Acoustics, Electronic Warfare, Cyber Security, Advanced Systems Engineering (category specific), Communication for Engineers.
For more information or to set up an appointment, please contact us:
UConn School of Engineering
371 Fairfield Way, Unit 4031
Storrs, CT 06269-4031
Toll Free Phone: 855-740-4044
Engineering Effective Communication in a Virtual Environment
During this unprecedented time, the groups in your organization are meeting in virtual platforms but they may be missing certain face to-face elements, or not maximizing the digital channel to its full potential. This fully customizable session, Offered by the UConn School of Engineering Professional Education program in partnership with UConn College of Liberal Arts and Sciences, is designed and delivered especially for engineers and based around your company’s constraints and requirements to make it more convenient for you and your participating engineers. Contact email@example.com to learn more and click here for a downloadable pdf.
Site Assessment Remediation Continuing Education
Offered by the UConn School of Engineering Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering in partnership with the Professional Education program. This online Assessment and Remediation Continuing Education is designed to provide environmental professionals with in-depth knowledge of USEPA’s ProUCL statistical software as it applies to the CTRSRSs, and of chemical oxidation and sulfate reduction remediation methods for solvent, fuels and 1,4-dioxane contamination while offering up to 8 LEP credits. For more information and to register: link to come.