This program is offered by the UConn School of Engineering Professional Education program.
The Professional Education program at the UConn School of Engineering delivers customized communication training to help engineers communicate more effectively.
Customized Training to Advance Your Company’s Greatest Asset
Professional Education staff closely collaborates with corporate partners to design educational training opportunities for your engineers and other valuable employees.
Working together with your company and UConn faculty, we develop customized training and development programs to meet the specific training needs of corporations. By identifying the training needs of your company, we develop curriculum and course content, and deliver a tailored program to address your individual training objectives.
- Convenience – We design and deliver the program around your company’s constraints and requirements to make it more convenient for you and the participants.
- Flexibility – We can deliver the program on-site at your location, or online modality with an interactive environment with our faculty to study high quality content. We can also provide flexibility and reach across your company's multiple locations, including international offices.
- Relevance – Acquire skill sets that are relevant to the daily objectives of your workforce.
- No Work Disruption – Classes can be scheduled during afternoons or evenings to avoid any workday interruptions.
- Quality – Participants have direct interaction with UConn engineering faculty.
- Customized Training – Opportunities are geared toward your needs.
- Sample Topics – Advanced Systems Engineering (category specific), Communication for Engineers, Cyber Security Underwater Acoustics, Electronic Warfare.
Engineering Communication Programs
Offered by SoE/CLAS Professional Education Program
Communication for engineers delivered by engineers of communication.
The ability to communicate and collaborate is a vital skill for a successful engineering team and this non-credit programming will provide solutions for companies looking for advancement opportunities to offer their staff engineers keeping them engaged and at the top of their game. The fully customizable session, offered by the UConn School of Engineering Professional Education program in partnership with UConn College of Liberal Arts and Sciences, is designed and delivered especially for engineers and based around your company’s constraints and requirements to make it more convenient for you and your participating engineers. Contact email@example.com.
UConn Coding Boot Camp
Ready to shift gears in your career — or accelerate it?
The UConn Coding Boot Camp is a part-time full stack flex course that equips you with the fundamental skills needed to become a full stack web developer. In this immersive, 24-week program, you’ll stretch your knowledge to new limits, building dynamic end-to-end web applications.