UConn School of Engineering Professional Education
The UConn School of Engineering Professional Education (PE) program at the University of Connecticut School of Engineering delivers coursework required by graduate students toward completion of an engineering degree or certificate; courses of interest to students and corporate partners who wish to expand their knowledge and those of their employees, with offerings of specific engineering subjects relevant to their current needs; and courses for practitioners and students who are interested in advancing their knowledge of specific engineering subjects in a non-degree path.
In summary, the PE program at UConn offers interactive and flexible:
- Master of Engineering (MENG) Degree
- Advanced Engineering Certificates (AEC)
- Graduate Courses (Non-degree/Take a Course)
- Corporate Education (Customized Training & Development)
- UConn Boot Camps (skills-based training programs with a market driven curriculum)