UConn Boot Camps
UConn School of Engineering Online Boot Camps bring together industry experts and cutting-edge knowledge, creating some of the most innovative educational opportunities available.
With a combination of virtual classroom engagement paired with instructor led tutorials and career-driven curriculum, students come away with applicable skills delivered via a convenient and value-conscious program.
UConn boot camps provide students:
- Skills pivotal to entering a new career.
- Current career enhancing knowledge.
- Career coaching.
- Resume and social media profile support.
- 100% online course delivery.
Cybersecurity Boot Camp
Why Learn Cybersecurity at the University of Connecticut School of Engineering?
- Get hands-on training in networking, systems, web technologies, databases, and defensive and offensive cybersecurity.
- Maintain your work or college schedule by studying part-time, three days a week through our dynamic virtual classroom experience.
- Through virtual classes and a dynamic curriculum, you’ll develop the fundamental skills to graduate from the program ready to use your knowledge in the workforce.
- Benefit from a wide range of career services to help equip you for success as you work to change career paths or advance in your current position.
UConn Cyber Security Boot Camp (First Cohort Starts May 24, 2022)
Coding Boot Camp
Technology has transformed virtually every area of human activity—and you can be part of the digital revolution as a web development professional
The UConn Coding Boot Camp is a part-time full stack flex course that equips you with the fundamental skills needed to become a full stack web developer. In this immersive, 24-week program, you’ll stretch your knowledge to new limits, building dynamic end-to-end web applications.