The information below provides you with the majority of resources and forms needed throughout your graduate career. The university also has an app called myUConn which includes some of the links shown below as well as others which may be of interest to you.
- Academic Calendar
- Bursar’s Office
- Add/Drop: Financial Implications (Refund Policy) *Note: In order to be eligible for a refund or cancellation of charges, a student must officially drop ALL courses currently being taken.
- Graduate School
- ETS - Engineering Technical Services (SoE IT Support)
- NetID Information and Passwords
- Registrar's Office
- Student Administration (also referred to as PeopleSoft)
- UConn Email
- UConn Software Catalog
- Veterans Affairs and Military Programs
- Voluntary Separation
- Center for Career Development
- Wiley Dawson, career coach and liaison to the School of Engineering, email@example.com or to make an appointment: https://uconn.joinhandshake.com/appointments/new
- Academic Achievement Center
- Inclement Weather Guidance
For courses that are conducted online, please plan that you will be expected to complete assignments as regularly scheduled. For courses that are taught from the Storrs campus and accessed via WebEx or WebRTC, please plan to follow campus weather announcements. If you have any uncertainty about an individual course, please contact the professor directly for instructions.
For more information
UConn School of Engineering
Professional Education Program
362 Fairfield Way, Unit 4164
Storrs, CT 06269-4164
Toll Free Phone: 855-740-4044