NON-DEGREE/TAKE A COURSE
Ease into Engineering Graduate Coursework.
Explore a concentration area.
Develop your professional knowledge.
Our non-degree option offers courses to fit the needs of working engineers with a demanding and busy schedule, allowing you to take courses without having to pursue a degree. Participating as a non-degree graduate student allows you to take up to four courses while you prepare for admission to a Master of Engineering program or up to two courses if you decide to pursue an Advanced Engineering certificate. This is a good way for students to get a feel for the graduate certificate or Master of Engineering.
- Taking courses as a non-degree graduate student does not imply admission to a UConn degree program. Non-degree graduate students are classified as non-degree seeking.
- NEW NON DEGREE STUDENTS:
- Non-degree graduate students must submit a Non-Degree Graduate application via the Apply to UConn page on the Graduate School website. As part of the application process you will be required to:
- Enter standard biographical information
- Include current employment information
- Upload unofficial transcripts from your undergrad career and any graduate level courses
- Choose up to (2) courses that you are interested in attending
- There is no application fee for non-degree graduate students.
- All engineering non-degree graduate students are subject to the same program fee as matriculated MENG and certificate students at a cost of $1300 per credit.
- APPLY HERE
For additional information, please call 855-740-4044 or email email@example.com.